Day 9 -- After leaving Sherrie at her library, we drove across west Texas to Las Cruces, NM. It was a long way, but we broke up the trip by taking a few side trips to see some roadside attractions. Here is the first...
Stonehenge II with the added bonus of Easter Island statues.
This is just set up in a huge field in the middle of nowhere Texas. Crazy, right?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What happened to the world's largest ball of string? Couldn't you find it?
Adam, I would have done exactly the same pose. We definitely share dna.
I can't believe you stopped by fake stonehenge. That's what we call it. I didn't even think about sending you guys there since it's so flaky. But it looks like you found it just fine yourselves. Did you pick up any cockleburs in your socks? Don't you love it how the "stones" are hollow plaster?
3 comments:
What happened to the world's largest ball of string? Couldn't you find it?
Adam, I would have done exactly the same pose. We definitely share dna.
Love, Mom
I can't believe you stopped by fake stonehenge. That's what we call it. I didn't even think about sending you guys there since it's so flaky. But it looks like you found it just fine yourselves. Did you pick up any cockleburs in your socks? Don't you love it how the "stones" are hollow plaster?
sherrie....flaky is the name of the game when it comes to roadside attractions! can't believe you didn't want to send us there :) just kidding.
think of us when you next visit the Duck!
tiff
Post a Comment