Today is Day 17 and we slept in just a bit. (Only one night in Vegas so had to make it a good one....I think we rolled in at 3am last night.) So, I wasn't able to do as much blogging this morning as I would have liked, but I did manage to get most of our Austin pictures posted. I still have three more posts that I would like to do and then I'll be able to move on to our San Antonio pictures.
Our hotel checkout is in 1 hour and this place is trashed. So...gotta run!
Check back soon.
Tiff and Adam
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey you two! When you get home, we are having you over to sit around the pool, eat, and share the rest of your adventures!
I am visiting the Knudsens in Colorado right now. I have prepared your guest room with new bedding, over the door hooks and hangers, and a personal shower caddy for guests.
I have also helped with the finishing touches throughout the condo, so it is ready for your enjoyment! Think of me when you visit!
I would have come when you would be here, but Rebecca wanted Tiff all to herself!
God Bless!
Christine Smith
Looks like you two are getting a great tour of the US of A! I remember my cross-country trips fondly. When you have a chance, can you let me know where you will be staying while you're in Seattle and when you'll be arriving? We'd like to have a welcome package awaiting your arrival. Safe travels to you both!
pj
Wow, this blog just gets better and better! Tiff, you missed your calling as a writer. Stay safe and keep having great adventures.
Love you,
Mom
Dear Chris -- You know that we are totally taking you up of that pool offer. We'll call you when we're home to set up a date :)
Thank you so much for making the Knudsen guest room so sweet. I LOVE the bedding. And the other personal "Chrissy" touches made us feel right at home. We love you so much and thought of you often!
Hi to Burt for us.
See you soon!
Tiff
pj -- your wedding was amazing. thanks for inviting us. it was wonderful and seattle is now one of our favorite american cities!
tiff
janie -- oh stop. you're giving me a big head ;)
Post a Comment