Adam and I had a Tex-Mex lunch along the river and watched the Riverboats go by. After lunch, we purchased tickets and took the Riverboat tour.
Our guide (pictured here) was awesome. He was so enthusiastic about his city and told us lots of geeky facts about the place. (For example: Did you know that San Antonio is the 7th largest city in the nation? or that the city holds 2 Guinness world records?.... I could go on...)
This bridge is one of the many we went under during the tour.
2 comments:
I think my family and I went to same restranaut by riverwalk when you were there. Is it one where guy cut avaraco and make guacamole in right front of you? We were there after Ohio State-Texas game in Austin couple years ago. Sorry, I couldn't spell some of words.
Hey Tom! Good to hear from you! The Riverwalk restaurant didn't make guac for us BUT the restaurant that our friends Gabe and Kim took us to in Tuscon did...and it was soooo yummy! Hope all is well with you!
Tiff
Post a Comment