Day 1 -- OK...two more pictures of Mammoth Cave. When you leave the chilly 54 degree cave, you are smacked in the face with 1000 degree humidity. (Former number accurate, Latter...pretty close). It is almost as severe a temperature change as walking upstairs to Keirsten and Christoph's attic. In this picture, the entrance to the cave is below and you can see where the chilly cave air meets the hot air.
Adam's glasses fogged up immediately after climbing the stairs from the cave entrance.
2 comments:
Wow looks like the cave was fun! Your messages are great-- I laugh when I read them. Keep em coming!! :) I hope you two are having a blast!!!!
Nis
nis -- it is my goal to keep you laughing. in a few weeks, you will have to set aside a few hours to read this cause i have a TON of stuff to put up when we get home. just think of it as being cheaper (and more entertaining) then renting a comedy from blockbuster.
Post a Comment