Sunday, July 6, 2008

oops...how did that happen?


Day 2 --Adam told me I had to post this because "nobody reading our blog is going to be surprised to see you on stage with the band." I could explain how it happened...but it's not that great of a story.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Of course you made it on stage with the band :-) Glad to read that the trip is going well so far!
Sarah Mc

Anonymous said...

ha ha - "no one" definitely includes me. ;)

Anonymous said...

So what did you think???? Dave's parents are in Memphis and we love going down to Beale. I could have given you great tips but alas I'm reading this too late!!!

tiffanybuch said...

hey jess --

we enjoyed memphis. we were only there one night. just enough time for what we did.

so...we will get suggestions from you for next time :)

tiffanybuch said...

sarah mc --

so what's the deal? you totally told me to do this blog and you only post ONE comment? i've put like 57 posts of this thing. are you even reading this anymore? you told me you would read it. where are your comments? nis is kicking your butt in comments.

weak sauce girl.

tiffanybuch said...

sarah mc --

sorry i was so harsh. you my girl.

but seriously ... send me some love.

tiff

tiffanybuch said...

bakes -- if only you were there to $10 bet (ED style) that i wouldn't get on stage. coulda paid for my drinks that night!

miss you girl.