Thursday, August 14, 2008

Still Truckin'

Today is day 43 and we are just getting back from Mt. Rushmore. Earlier today we visited Devils Tower. It has been a fun day. Lots of pictures. Headed out to dinner now. Tomorrow we will be driving to St. Paul to visit with Adam's cousin Bobby for a few days and after that we will be staying with our friend Marlene in Chicago. We are thinking about extending our trip one day and spending the night with Adam's mom in Dayton next Thrusday night. Do you mind Janie? :) From Dayton we will be heading home. I can't believe this wonderful adventure is coming to an end. It went by so quickly!

I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep up with this blog. WiFi is sometimes hard to come by and we haven't had too much down time (which is a good thing!)

In a few weeks, this blog will be complete and it's going to be sweet. So please check back. We won't disappoint you.

Much love from South Dakota...

Adam and Tiff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaayyyyy! Can't wait to see you!