Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Phoenix Friends


Day 12 -- We stayed in a Phoenix suburb called Queen Creek with our friends Aaron Schaefer (aka: Schaef and A-Shay) and Dana Murray. I met Aaron in college when he played base for Westland High School Young Life. I was a leader at Westland at the time and Aaron and I used to get together to practice songs for club. We were lucky to have Aaron involved with our club because at the time he was pretty busy playing base for this sweet band called Molli Kent.

You can listen to Molli Kent here:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=227899019

The last time Adam and I saw Aaron was at his going away party here in Columbus in June of 2003. So a visit was long overdue.

This was the first time that Adam and I had the opportunity to meet Dana and we hit it off right away. Unfortunately, she and Aaron both had a crazy schedule while we were visiting and we didn't get to spend as much time together as we would have liked. Oh well...I guess that just means you two will have to come visit us here in C-bus!

No comments: